Weight Loss Hypnosis Stafford Call:01889 808065
weight loss stafford
Using Hypnosis for weight loss is now widely recognised as an effective and helpful intervention.
Weight Loss Hypnosis Stafford
If dieting works why are so many people continuing to be over weight?
If dieting works why do so many people suffer from the cycle of dieting and then putting the weight back on again?
The answer is to change your relationship with food.
Everyone knows that a healthy diet and plenty of exercise is recommended for a healthy lifestyle. However if you’ve tried every diet available and have found they simply don’t work for you, it may be because diets do not address the root cause of why individuals overeat. Current Research shows that over half of us have dieted at some time in our lives. The simple truth is, however, for many people dieting on its own doesn’t seem to work.
The use of hypnosis in weight management is now widely accepted. There are a number of treatment options ranging from the extremely successful Gastric Band Hypnosis (Hypno-Band) through to Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy and the more traditional Clinical Hypnotherapy. I am qualified to deliver all these interventions. Here at weight loss hypnosis Stafford we have years of experience in helping clients make the changes they need. Just give us a call. Its free and we offer confidential advice.
What makes us overeat?
The mind and body has an amazing mechanism for letting us know when we are hungry and when we are full. Those who overeat have learned to ignore the signs of being full and then continue to eat.
There are a number of reasons why people may do this, often h as eating so fast that the signals of being full are missed, and a desire to clear the plate so food is not wasted. This may have been taught from a very early age by parents trying to bring us up ‘correctly’
Other reasons people overeat may be because they are bored, lonely, angry, fed up and unrecognized either in their work or personal lives and then rewarding themselves by giving themselves a treat. Many of these reasons can be traced back to an emotional event that happened in the past and has remained deep in their subconscious mind. The need to eat often satisfies our emotions rather than the physical need to eat to satisfy simple hunger.
Changing the role food plays in our lives can be the key to long-term weight loss.
Common Signs of overeating
- Eating so fast you do not really taste the flavor or recognise the texture in the food or notice your body signaling that it is already comfortably full
- Always eating everything on your plate even if you are full, so not wasting food
- Eating when you are bored or lonely
- Eating when you are upset or miserable
- Eating to reward yourself
- Eating to protect yourself or to create a barrier and indulging comfort eating to fulfill an emotional need.
How does hypnotherapy help with weight control?
- Hypnotherapy can help an individual to identify the emotional event(s) that caused their attitude to food to develop.
- Accessing the subconscious mind can lead to the underlying root cause, and once this has been recognised it can often be dealt with.
- Hypnotherapy can help to create different attitudes towards food and allow new eating habits to be developed.
- Individuals can gain control of how much they eat and recognise the signals that they are full.
Hypnotherapy can also help an individual to:
- To be more relaxed about how to manage their weight
- Help develop a new self image
- Start to think positively about weight control and healthy eating.
- Analytical hypnotherapy is often more effective than suggestion hypnotherapy for weight loss as it seeks to find the root cause. However suggestion hypnotherapy can also be used in mild cases.
Gastric Band Hypnosis
Recently Gastric Band Hypnosis has been made available and is proving to be extremely effective in helping some patients make enormous changes in their lives. Please check our other pages for more detailed information.
Uses Of Hypnosis
- Weight loss Hypnosis
- Hypno-Band Hypnosis
- Stop Smoking Hypnosis
- Anxiety Hypnosis
- Social Anxiety Hypnotherapy
- Self Esteem Hypnotherapy
- Phobia treatment Hypnosis
- Stress Management Hypnosis
- Panic Attackes Hypnotherapy
- Agoraphobia Hypnosis
- Claustrophobia Hypnosis
- Confidence boosting Hypnosis
- PTSD Hypnosis
- Psychological Trauma Hypnosis
- I.B.S. Hypnotherapy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Hypnosis
- HypnoFocus Hypnosis Training