Dave Woolley; Senior Therapist
My name is Dave Woolley and I have over 25 years NHS experience. I initially qualified as a nurse and worked in one of the leading teaching hospitals in the UK. I also gained a postgraduate qualification in psychiatry and worked as a community psychiatric nurse before moving into management.
I am qualified in Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy at the highest level and have worked as a Clinical Hypnotherapist for over 12 years.
I am a Master Practitioner of NLP and a Certified Trainer of NLP.
I am also a full member of the Association for Coaching.I hold a primary practicum in Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy from the Albert Ellis Institute at Birmingham University
I train other therapists in NLP and Hypnotherapy and run training courses three times a year.These courses are nationally and internationally accredited.
I have included on the site a brief C.V. so that you can understand the depth of my clinical experience.I will be happy to discuss my clinical experience with you before you decide to make an appointment.
James Woolley; Therapist
I began my career with the Forestry Commission working in outdoor education and recreation before later moving on to work as a family support worker for Barnardo’s. I have many years experience working with adults, families and young people in the field of health and social care and am a qualified parent training facilitator with the Race Equality Foundation. I have also worked across the UK as an investigator for the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC).
I hold a BSc Hons degree and Diploma’s in NLP and CBT, as well as qualifications in solution focussed therapy and assertive outreach training. I am a fully qualified and nationally accredited hypnotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner and believe strongly in the importance of high quality training and personal development.
If you are interested in a consultation or would like a confidential discussion about how we may be able to help you please feel free to get in touch.
So why should this be of interest to you?
At Stafford Hypnotherapy our team are among the most experienced hypnotherapists in Staffordshire and the West Midlands.
We provide treatments using the most up to date techniques that are widely recognised as the most efficient interventions. We believe that our qualifications and professional experience allow us to offer an excellent service to all of our clients.
- Our FREE initial telephone consultation is just part of our service.
Treatment Options with Stafford Hypnotherapy
- Weight loss at Stafford Hypnosis
- Hypno-Band at Stafford Hypnosis
- Stop Smoking at Stafford Hypnosis
- Anxiety treatment at Stafford Hypnosis
- Social Anxiety treatment at Stafford Hypnotherapy
- Self Esteem at Stafford Hypnosis
- Phobia treatment at Stafford Hypnosis
- Stress Management at Stafford Hypnosis
- Panic Attackes treatment at Stafford Hypnosis
- Agoraphobia treatment at Stafford Hypnosis
- Claustrophobia treatment at Stafford Hypnosis
- Confidence boosting at Stafford Hypntherapy
- PTSD Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy at Stafford Hypnosis
- Psychological Trauma Treatment with Hypnosis at Stafford Hypnosis
- I.B.S. treatment at Stafford Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome treatment at Stafford Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy